EW Facility Services is committed to the protection of your personal data. With this privacy statement, we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle personal data. We make every effort to ensure your privacy, so we handle personal data with care.
You can expect from us that
- Your data is safe and we comply with the law.
- You yourself are in charge of your data.
- We handle your information carefully.
- We will inform you about the use of your data and your ability to access and update your data and privacy choices.
- Your personal data will not be provided to other parties, unless it is necessary for the purposes for which it was provided.
Information we collect
We collect various types of information in connection with our services, including:
- Information that you provide to us directly;
- Information we collect about your use of our services; and
- Information about your behaviour on our website in order to improve our website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
We use the information we collect to, among other things, provide the services you request.
What data do we process?
When you visit our website, we process the following information collected from you:
- On some pages of our website, we ask you for additional personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, address, or telephone number. In addition, we sometimes request profile information or demographic information, such as your zip code, age, gender, interests, and favourites.
Use of your data
In order to process personal data, we must have a legal basis for doing so.
We process data on the following legal grounds:
- Necessary for implementation of the agreement.
- Implementation of a legal obligation – such as the storage of invoices for a period of seven years for the tax authorities.
- Legitimate interest – these are: improving the services; informing about the use of the service; trend analysis; the prevention of fraud; marketing and sales.
- Permission – for example, sending you a newsletter and/or invitation for an event based on the data that EW Facility Services has collected from you.
Justified interest explanation for marketing and sales:
We use your data to send you information about our services, innovations, or events via e-mail, SMS, or telephone. We only do this if you have given us permission and/or have opted for the option ‘optimal’ when accepting cookies.
We only share your personal data with third parties if it is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligations. We enter into a processor agreement with companies that process data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality for your data. EW Facility Services remains responsible for these processing operations.
Storing your data
EW Facility Services does not keep your data longer than legally permitted and necessary for the purposes for which we use your data.
After the retention period has expired, your personal data will be deleted or anonymised. Anonymisation means that your personal data is stripped of all possible identifying characteristics. What remains is statistical data that cannot be linked to you in any way.
Your rights (inspection, correction, and deletion)
You have the right to inspect your personal data. This means that you can request the personal data we have collected from you and the purposes for which we use this data. You can request this information by e-mailing email@example.com. To ensure that you are the one making the request for access, we ask you to send a copy of your ID along with the request. Please black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number, and citizen service number (BSN) in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks at the latest.
You have the right to have your personal details changed if they are not correct. You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response from us within 10 working days.
You can decide at any time that we may no longer use your data for actions that are not necessary for the execution of an agreement or for compliance with a legal obligation. Every e-mail gives you the opportunity to unsubscribe.
You have the option to file a complaint with the national regulator, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
Protection of personal data
EW Facility Services takes the protection of your data seriously and has taken appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorised modification. If you are under the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com.
To contact us
You can contact us via the contact details below:
EW Facility Services
Sweerts de Landasstraat 27
6814 DA Arnhem
Phone: +3126-445 24 00
EW Facility Services reserves the right to make changes to the privacy statement. This version was adopted on 24 May 2018.