Amsterdam 10-38 uur per week
The Research function shows that 75% of the population gets a satisfied feeling of cleaning. Are you also someone who loves order and cleanliness? Are you looking for a flexible parttime/fulltime job in Amsterdam with favorable working hours? Then the position of chambermaid (f/m) is right for you
You and a team of colleagues are responsible for keeping the hotel roomsclean.
- Making the beds;
- Changing the bedding;
- Cleaning the furniture and sanitary facilities;
- The dusting, vacuuming and mocking of the rooms;
- The completion of the service items.
We are looking for part-time and full-time staff and in consultation with you we will determine your working days and working hours. However, we also work in the weekend.
EW Facility Services was founded in 1990. It is a facility organization with a new concept in the cleaning industry; Hospitality. Thanks to this core concept, we have the pleasure of providing cleaning services for many special clients. These include 4 and 5* hotels, museums, universities, shopping centres and luxury office buildings.
EW Facility Services is the market leader in cleaning services in the hotel industry. Our ambition is to continue to do so by continuously improving and innovating. To sumon some of the locations we work with:
- Corendon Village hotel;
- Corendon City hotel;
- Hotel Okura;
- Eden hotel;
- QO Amsterdam;
Experience is a plus but not exacly a must. A positive attitude and hospitality are more important to us.
- You have visible pleasure in your work and that is what you radiate to the client and the guests;
- You like to work together with your colleagues;
- You work independently and you have integrity;
- You speak Dutch and/or English well;
- You live in the immediate vicinity of Amsterdam;
- You are flexible when it comes to planning.
- Hourly wage in according to CAO from €10.94;
- Salary per 4 weeks; •A job with nice colleagues in a close-knit team;
- Working in a beautiful environment;
- Opportunities to grow, for example, to become a housekeeping supervisor;
- Various training courses from the moment you start with us;
- Possibility to obtain an SVS diploma (basic training in cleaning);
- A bonus of € 200,- net for each employee you provide with us.
- A Christmas gift and summer gift;
- An end-of-year bonus.
Want to know what you're going to earn right away? Look at calculation-your-wage for the gross hourly wages.
Are you interested and do you want to know more or do you want to apply directly? Fill in your details and we will contact you within one working day. Filling in your details will take less than a minute. Contact us first? My name is Vanessa (Recruiter) and I would like to meet you: 06 1966 7031.