The protection of your personal data is very important to EW Facility Services. In this privacy disclaimer, we want to provide clear information about how we handle your personal data. We make every effort to guarantee your privacy, so we handle personal data with care.
You can expect from us that:
- You are in charge of your data.
- We handle your data carefully.
- Your data is safe and we comply with the law.
- We will inform you about the use of your data and offer you the opportunity to view and adjust your data and privacy choices.
- Your personal data will not be provided to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of our services or is linked to a legal obligation.
Information we collect
We collect various personal data, such as: name, address, and place of residence. We use this information to help you as best we can in your search for work and/or another job.
What data do we process?
When you visit our website, we process the following information collected from you:
- As soon as you apply for a position, we will ask you for additional personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address, or a telephone number. In addition, we sometimes request profile information or demographic information, such as your postal code, date of birth, gender, preferences, interests, and favourites.
Use of your data
In order to process personal data, we must have a legal basis for doing so.
We process your data on the following legal grounds:
- Necessary for the execution of our work – your employment contract and payroll tax declaration – we have to keep these for 7 years after your employment has ended.
- Legitimate interest – these are: improving services; informing about the use of the service; trend analysis; the prevention of fraud; marketing and sales
- Permission – such as sending you your pay slip electronically. We only share personal information with others if this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, for example, if the tax authorities or the Employee Insurance Agency (UWV) request certain data.
Storing your data
EW Facility Services will not keep your application data longer than legally permitted and necessary. EW Facility Services saves all incoming responses and resumes digitally for possible future vacancies for up to 12 months. You will receive a notification of deregistration prior to the 12th month. Action is only required if you want to remain registered. You can always unsubscribe from the newsletter via email@example.com.
After the retention period has expired, your personal data will be deleted or anonymised. Anonymisation means that your personal data is stripped of all possible identifying characteristics. What remains is statistical data that cannot be linked to you in any way.
Your rights (inspection, correction, and deletion)
You have the right to inspect your personal data. This means that you can request the personal data we have collected from you and the purposes for which we use this data. You can request this information by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that you are the one making the request for access, we ask you to send a copy of your ID along with the request. Please black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number, and citizen service number (BSN) in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks at the latest. You have the right to have your personal details changed if they are not correct. You can contact us via email@example.com. You will receive a response from us within 10 working days.
You can decide at any time that we may no longer use your data for actions that are not necessary for the execution of an agreement or for compliance with a legal obligation.
Protection of personal data
EW Facility Services takes the protection of your data seriously and has taken appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorised modification. If you are under the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact us
You can contact us via the contact details below:
EW Facility Services
Sweerts de Landasstraat 27
6814 DA Arnhem
Phone : 026-445 24 00
EW Facility Services reserves the right to make changes to the privacy statement. This version was adopted on 24 May 2018.