We are always looking for new colleagues who want to join our teams. Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for cleaning a location nearby.
- Gross hourly wage starting from €13.42, depending on your work experience*
- Salary every 4 weeks, so standard 13 payments per year
- 8% holiday pay, paid in May
- 10.5% accumulation of vacation hours and a 5% year-end bonus
- 26 vacation days for a full-time position and an extra day off on your birthday
- 8-month employment contract with a one-month trial period and the prospect of a permanent contract
- The opportunity to obtain your SVS diploma (basic cleaning training)
- Training and courses to advance to positions such as Supervisor/Foreman
*Gross hourly wage from the age of 20
Together with your colleagues, you will clean hotel rooms, corridors, and the lobby of the hotel. You will change bed linen, clean furniture and the bathroom, vacuum and mop floors, and replenish service items such as soaps and shampoos. After cleaning each room, you will close the door with a satisfied feeling.
- Are flexible and available to work at different times and days
- Work independently and speak Dutch and/or English
- Are meticulous and enjoy a clean environment
- Experience in cleaning is handy but not necessary.
EW Facility Services:
For over 30 years, we have been taking care of the cleaning and maintenance of various types of buildings, such as offices, hotels, and hospitals. We are proud of our over 3000 employees, who work hard every day at various locations throughout the Netherlands. Our goal is to make a positive contribution to the experience of employees, guests, and visitors of our clients with our services.
If you are looking for a job and are interested, you can do two things:
- Apply directly with our open application form, we will then look at where you live and match you to a suitable vacancy.
- Or check all our vacancies at: https://www.ew.nl/vacatures/, find the vacancy that suits you, and apply.