Are you looking for a well-paid cleaning job near you? Do you want to work in a fun and close-knit team and the hours that suit you? Apply directly at EW Facility Services and become our new colleague in the cleaning team at Hilton Garden Inn Leiden!
- Hourly wage from 21 years of age from €11,83 to €13,50, depending on your work experience.
- Salary every 4 weeks, so standard 13 payments per year.
- 8% holiday allowance, paid in May.
- 10,5% build-up of holiday hours.
- 4.5% year-end bonus.
- Employment contract of 8 months with one month of probation.
- An employment contract for the number of hours that you determine.
What can you expect from EW:
- Nice colleagues in a close-knit team.
- The possibility of obtaining your SVS diploma (basic cleaning training).
- Training and education to grow into, for example, Supervisor and Housekeeping Manager.
- The opportunity to earn bonuses by bringing in new colleagues.
- A nice working environment.
- Appreciation through compliments, a Christmas package and a summer gift.
- A work location close to home with good accessibility.
- Our Happy app so that you immediately have your pay slip, schedule, request for days off at hand.
EW Facility Services is a facility service provider. Hospitality has been the core concept of our services for thirty years. This means that we do everything we can to contribute positively to the experience of the employees, guests and / or visitors of our clients with our services.
The locations of our clients are often special. Think of four- or five-star hotels, museums, cultural institutions, universities and luxury office buildings.
If you come to work at EW Facility Services, an enthusiastic team is waiting for you. With our Hospitality Academy we support your ambitions.
As a cleaning employee, you keep the hotel rooms, corridors and public areas of the hotel clean. As a team, you do it together. You are not alone, but you can always fall back on your colleagues. You ensure that the hotel looks neat and well-kept every day. With every room you have cleaned, you close the door with a satisfied feeling. You give the hotel guests a pleasant stay. During your shift:
- make up the beds.
- change the bedding
- clean the furniture and sanitary facilities.
- vacuum and mop the floors.
- complete the service items.
You can indicate how many days/hours you wish to work so that we can see what options we can offer.
Experience in cleaning is nice but not a hard requirement. We think it is especially important that you are positive and hospitable. Beside:
- You speak English.
- You someone who knows how to tackle.
- You live in (the immediate vicinity of) Amsterdam.
Do you want to work as a cleaning employee at Hotel Okura Amsterdam? Then respond quickly via the application button! Filling in your details takes less than a minute. A CV and/or motivation letter is not required.
Wat leuk! Je vult het sollicitatieformulier in. Wij nemen snel contact met jou op.
Wij bellen jou voor een afspraak. Heb je al vragen? Wij beantwoorden ze graag!
We maken kennis met elkaar en wij kijken met elkaar wat de mogelijkheden voor jou zijn.
Zijn we een match? Gefeliciteerd! Wij bieden je een contract.
Je eerste werkdag
Samen bepalen we je eerste werkdag. Jouw avontuur bij EW Facility Services kan beginnen!
Cleaning Employee – Hilton Garden Inn Leiden
- 15-25 uur