Are you ready for a leadership role in a hotel in Valkenburg? Do you want to work parttime? We are looking for you!
We offer you an attractive working environment with qualified colleagues, in a dynamic field of work, salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement for cleaning and sufficient career opportunities within a growing, young organization.
EW Facility Services is a facility service provider. Hospitality has been the core concept of our services since thirty years. This means that we do everything we can to contribute positively to the experience of the employees, guests and / or visitors of our clients with our services.
The locations of our clients are often special and exclusive. Think of four- or five-star hotels, museums, cultural institutions, universities and luxury office buildings.
If you come to work at EW Facility Services, an enthusiastic team is waiting for you. With our Hospitality Academy we support your ambitions.
As a Housekeeping Manager/Housekeeper you work in a well organised hotel in Valkenburg where a high quality level is the standard. Your working week consists of the following activities:
- You manage a team consisting of a Supervisor, possibly an Assistant Housekeeper and 5 to 40 cleaning staff;
- You are responsible for compliance with all contract agreements made with the hotel: including the execution of the cleaning activities, quality reports and the daily running of the inspection rounds;
- You are also doing the selection and introduction of new employees and in this way you put together your own team of enthusiastic employees;
- You function as the central person of contact for the client and your team and ensure that matters are arranged down to the last detail at all times, even if that means that you occasionally have to participate in the operation yourself.
You will work between the 20 and 25 hours a week. You should take into account that, when necessary, you will also have to work on weekends. As a Housekeeping Manager/Housekeeper you have a variety of tasks and no working day is the same. There is enough variety and challenge in this fantastic job.
To be considered for this position you must meet the following requirements:
- You are willing to work in the weekends (2 weekends per month) and you feel at home in a luxurious environment where quality and hospitality comes first;
- You are enthusiastic, flexible, you can motivate employees and you are a real team player;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and/or English language;
- You have good communication and computer skills;
- You live in (the immediate vicinity) of Valkenburg.
Are you interested in the position of Housekeeping Manager? Apply directly via the button below or email your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wat leuk! Je vult het sollicitatieformulier in. Wij nemen snel contact met jou op.
Wij bellen jou voor een afspraak. Heb je al vragen? Wij beantwoorden ze graag!
We maken kennis met elkaar en wij kijken met elkaar wat de mogelijkheden voor jou zijn.
Zijn we een match? Gefeliciteerd! Wij bieden je een contract.
Je eerste werkdag
Samen bepalen we je eerste werkdag. Jouw avontuur bij EW Facility Services kan beginnen!
Housekeeping Manager – Hotel Valkenburg by Mercure
- 20-25 uur