As a housekeepong Supervisor you prefer to work together with your team in a beautiful hotel. You check the cleaned rooms and help with cleaning. You use your experience during the day planning, the distribution of linen and the handling of ad hoc matters. Do you want to work in (the vicinity of) Schiphol? Apply directly at EW Facility Services for this fun part-time job!
- Hourly wage from 21 years old from €13.00 to €14.87, depending on your work experience.
- Salary every 4 weeks, so standard 13 payments per year.
- 8% holiday allowance, paid in May.
- 10.5% accrual of holiday hours.
- 4.5% year-end bonus.
- Employment contract of 8 months with a one month probationary period.
- An employment contract for the number of hours that you determine.
What can you expect from EW:
- Nice colleagues in a close-knit team.
- The possibility to obtain your SVS diploma (basic cleaning training).
- Training and education to grow into, for example, Housekeeping Manager.
- The opportunity to earn bonuses by bringing in new colleagues.
- A nice working environment.
- Appreciation through compliments, a Christmas package and a summer gift.
- A work location close to home with good accessibility.
- Our Happy app so that you immediately have your pay slip, schedule, request for days off.
EW Facility Services is a facility service provider. Hospitality has been the core concept within our services for thirty years. This means that we do everything we can to make a positive contribution to the experience of our clients' employees, guests and/or visitors with our services.
The locations of our clients are often special. Think of four or five star hotels, museums, cultural institutions, universities and luxury office buildings.
If you come to work at EW Facility Services, an enthusiastic team is waiting for you. We support your ambitions with our Hospitality Academy.
As a housekeeping Supervisor you are responsible for the quality of our services. You are doing:
- The control of the cleaned rooms by the Room Attendants.
- Self cleaning work.
- The distribution of the linen.
- A small piece of administration during the opening and closing.
In addition, you handle all ad-hoc matters during your shift, such as changes and requests from the reception. During the inspection of the rooms, you ensure that the quality is optimal. You fix small mistakes and if necessary you send the Room Attendant back. You motivate and train the Room Attendants.
You are energetic, enthusiastic, motivated and:
- Available to work from Monday to Sunday (minimum two weekends per month).
- Living in (the vicinity of) Schiphol.
- Have a good knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
- An experienced cleaner/supervisor in the hotel industry.
- Able to perform physically demanding work.
Do you want to help and manage a team of cleaners? Do you know how to communicate professionally with our client and guests? Apply directly! We will coordinate your start date together.
Do you want to work as a Supervisor at citizenM Schiphol Airport Hotel? Then respond quickly via the application button! Filling in your details takes less than a minute. A CV and/or motivation letter required.
Wat leuk! Je vult het sollicitatieformulier in. Wij nemen snel contact met jou op.
Wij bellen jou voor een afspraak. Heb je al vragen? Wij beantwoorden ze graag!
We maken kennis met elkaar en wij kijken met elkaar wat de mogelijkheden voor jou zijn.
Zijn we een match? Gefeliciteerd! Wij bieden je een contract.
Je eerste werkdag
Samen bepalen we je eerste werkdag. Jouw avontuur bij EW Facility Services kan beginnen!
Housekeeping Supervisor – citizenM Schiphol Airport Hotel
- 30-35 uur